Thursday, September 21, 2017

Manifesting Our Righteousness


The very words “end times” and “Judgment Day” are unmistakeable reminders that the scriptures have not been fulfilled: they testify to the world that a performance of the things of end times, is inevitable, and it is certain. Let all the world be awakened, because “I say, brethren, the time is short (1Corinthians 7:29).” “Because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth (Romans 9:28).”

God gave believers the covenant message as a way to wake them up, for they need to get prepared for end times. The covenant message raises up God's voice, because it promotes the hidden messages that were delivered so long ago through God's servants, the ancient prophets. Through the voices of the ancient prophets God confirmed that he would send a covenant messenger unto his people before the great and terrible day his coming. This particular message was clearly stated in the third chapter of the book of Malachi, and for your convenience it is quoted and printed below. If believers will think about what this prophetic message is insinuating, they can discern that the covenant message was intended for the good of all of God's people, for it is purposed to prepare God's people for that day. Furthermore, the voices of the ancient prophets declare that all of God's people are to receive and hear God's messengers, so listen to the voice of the covenant message, for its still, small voice is purposed to be for your benefit. Whereas God has written and confirmed these matters, let the people arise from a spirit of disinterest, and let them have a renewed desire to know, and do, God’s will. “He that doeth the will of God abideth for ever (1John 2:17).” “Be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is (Ephesians 5:17).” “Awake thou that sleepest (Ephesians 5:14).” “Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord (Isaiah 51:9).”

“Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me… even the messenger of the covenant… As a refiner… and he shall purify the sons of Levi… Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord… And I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against the false swearers… For I am the Lord… Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord (Malachi 3:1-7).”

Ignoring the covenant message equates to ignoring the voice of the Lord, for God puts no difference between his voice, and the voices of his messengers. Evidence of this truth is found in the testimonies of the ancient prophets: “Wisdom crieth without… in the city she uttereth her words, saying, How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? And the scorners delight in their scorning, and ye fools hate knowledge? Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; but ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: for that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord: they would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices… But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil (Proverbs 1:20-33).”

The covenant message has brazenly affirmed that end times are purposed to be a time wherein God will arise and he will utterly destroy religion, and every believer will be cleansed from their mistaken religious ways. The ancient prophets scripted evidence and discrete proof of these radical changes, in such verses as: “Wonder marvelously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you (Habakkuk 1:5).” “Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honor me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and a wonder (Isaiah 29:13-14).” “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent (1Corinthians 1:19).” “I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not… Hear, ye deaf: and look, ye blind, that ye may see (Isaiah 42:16-18).” “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God in one Lord (Deuteronomy 6:4).” “I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it (Ezekiel 21:27).” “And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: And I will make an everlasting covenant with them (Jeremiah 32:39-40).” “And I will bring you into the bond of the covenant (Ezekiel 20:37).”

“Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew (Deuteronomy 32:1-2).” “Hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me (Ezekiel 33:7).” “He that escapeth in that day shall come unto thee, to cause thee to hear it with thine ears (Ezekiel 24:26).” “The Lord shall cause his glorious voice to be heard (Isaiah 30:30).” “They shall be all taught of God (John 6:45).” “For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent (Zephaniah 3:9).” “And they shall know that I am the Lord their God… when I have left none of them any more there (Ezekiel 39:28).” “None shall remain in it (Jeremiah 51:62).”

Also be forewarned that God will be raising up an Islamic prophet who will come with an army of believers. They are God’s weapons of war, and they will come to correct the deceived, as well as the deceivers, and the mistaken beliefs of many generations. Prayers are already being offered up to the Lord, asking him to bring this prophet unto his people: there is evidence of these prayers in scripture. “Hear, Lord, the voice of Judah, and bring him unto his people: let his hands be sufficient for him; and be thou an help to him from his enemies (Deuteronomy 33:7).” “O Lord, though our iniquities testify against us, do thou it for thy name’s sake: for our backslidings are many; we have sinned against thee (Jeremiah 14:7).”

This leader and his army of followers are coming to fulfill God's word: their mission is to broadcast the covenant message. The next few verses are places wherein the ancient prophets spoke about this leader, and about his army of followers. “God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran (Habakkuk 3:3).” “I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct his ways (Isaiah 45:13).” “Who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? For who is like me? And who will appoint me the time? And who is that shepherd that will stand before me (Jeremiah 49:19)?” “I have raised up one from the north, and he shall come: from the rising of the sun shall he call upon my name: he shall come upon princes as upon mortar, and as the potter treadeth clay (Isaiah 41:25).” “Behold, a people shall come from the north, and a great nation, and many kings shall be raised up from the coasts of earth… They are cruel, and will not show mercy… every one put in array, like a man to the battle, against thee, O daughter of Babylon (Jeremiah 50: 41-42).” “He shall stand and feed in the strength of the Lord… and they shall abide: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth (Micah 5:4).” “Who raised up a righteous man from the east, called him to his foot, gave nations before him, and made him rule over kings (Isaiah 41:2)?”

One question that will surely be asked and heard among God’s people, is, Could this prophet be, The Antichrist? The answer is: Absolutely not, for this prophet and his followers, will be talking about Jesus. “Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: every spirit the confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: and every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is the spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world (1John 4:2-3).” “Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also (1John 2:23).” Believers must help others see that this prophet and his army of followers have come forth to do God’s will. “Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous (1John 3:7).” Everyone who believes that God's chosen prophet is the antichrist, and who raises up his voice in protest against him, is a hypocritical liar who is far off from the Lord. “Perfect love casteth out fear… If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar… And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also (1John 4:18-21).”

God has instructed and taught his chosen leader to be a righteous judge. “The Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I will give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel. Be wise therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of earth. Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are they that put their trust in him (Psalm 2:7-12).”

It is also necessary to understand that according to God’s word, if believers want to be delivered from the forthcoming end time corrections, punishments, and judgments, then they must repent and do something which promotes God's end time message. "Wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead (James 2:20)?" “The gospel must first be published among all nations (Mark 13:10).” Taking part in the publication of the newly revealed truths of prophecy is evidence of your righteousness. “I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe (John 13:19).” “Who hath declared from the beginning, that we may know? And beforetime, that we may say, He is righteous? Yea, there is none that showed, yea, there is none that declareth, yea, there is none that heareth your words (Isaiah 41:26).” “O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken (Luke 24:25).” “For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all (Romans 11:32).” “The Lord shall rise up… that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act (Isaiah 28:21).”

Confessing your mistakes as well as the mistakes of your religion will not only manifest your own righteousness, but your confessions will also manifest God's righteousness. “For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them (Romans 1:17-18).”

No comments:

Post a Comment